5/15/2006

MP3's and All the Rest

Well I guess that I'll just start by saying that I joined the oblivious and went ahead and bought an MP3 player. I LOVE IT almost as much as my wife. I really don't know why people communicate anymore if they can have the most obscure things at a touch away. Kerry, my wife, says that she thinks she'll probably steal the thing. Fat Chance. That's actually a song on the damn thing too.

So, anyway, I've been glad to have a little alone time lately but it's really been a difficult thing to come to grips with. Kerry has been gone for fifteen days now and it seems like an eternity. I'd really like to continue but it seems a little pointless. She already knows all this and I could be putting things on my MP3.

Thanks,
Mark

1 comment:

kerry said...

you are write...i am gonna hate that mp3 after a SHORT time. i love you baby!!